Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Quick question, if I am using email print outs to show 4 years worth of contact, do they need to be translated into English?

Seems a bit extreme getting all that translated, don't really fancy the idea of our personal conversations being translated and read :p

What else could I use? I have 30 + photos that include wedding, enagagement and various holidays etc, do they need chat logs and emails??

I also have all of my phone bills but how does it prove to them that that number is hers etc etc?

Thank you

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
You only need screen shots of email logs, not entire conversations and only a couple of pages from every 6 months or so. Anything not in English or Welsh must be officially translated.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you please point me to where it says this? I tried to find it but I cannot.

So they want chat logs and emails translated but screenshots will do, as long as they are legible?

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
There is no definitive list of documents required. It's your responsibility to decide what evidence to provide to make the strongest case for your application. You have to prove that your relationship is genuine and subsisting. You have to prove that you are in a long term relationship. Providing email logs, phone records, photos, trip tickets and itineraries throughout the 4 years proves that along with your marriage certificate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.