Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am arranging a statutory declaration from my senior colleague in previous company for skill assessment with ACS.

My senior colleague is now working in a different company and is not willing to give her official email ID in the declaration letter. She is fine giving her gmail ID.

would it be fine giving a personal email id and not official id in the official letter ?

Thanks in advance for helping me in query.

Manpreet

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi,

I am arranging a statutory declaration from my senior colleague in previous company for skill assessment with ACS.

My senior colleague is now working in a different company and is not willing to give her official email ID in the declaration letter. She is fine giving her gmail ID.

would it be fine giving a personal email id and not official id in the official letter ?

Manpreet
Its not fine.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Hi,

Manpreet
Not giving the official id makes it suspicious in my opinion

Th Department has no way to verify any claim she is making in the SD.

Cheers

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi,

Manpreet
I see that few of the forum members suggesting against not giving the official EMail ID. I am not sure if their personal experiences speak of that or they get to know or heard from others.

For my spouse experience assessment, The person who has provided SD is not working anywhere. He provided his Mailing address & EMail ID(gmail) and the contact Number in the SD. This worked for us and ACS assessed it positively. I am not suggesting that you don't need to provide official EMail ID. I am saying that its not mandatory and it will not be a hindrance for positive assessment.

Reactions: manpreet123

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for replying. Will try to get official ID and if not possible then will give gmail id.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts