Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It reads

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub"

Did we get the visa? It doesnt mention specifically but does say the word visa!

The wait is killing us lol.

They only received it this morning and its all been processed in 1 day if that makes any difference.

Cheers guys!

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
Mine said something similar when the New York office issued mine last year.

In fact, it said

Your UK visa has been issued.
We encourage you to give feedback on the UK visa application process at: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-survey

Delivery times:

Within the USA: Next business day
Outside the USA: 2-5 days

Your passport will be dispatched from the New York office and will be delivered by DHL 1234567890

Package tracking status on ups.com will appear as 'Billing Information Received' before UPS pick up your package from our office and up to 24 hours afterward while they update their system.
This is an automated reply - please do not respond
When it arrived, two days later, I looked on every page of my passport to find the vignette, as it wasn't placed on the first available blank page, and lo and behold there it was (complete with ugly photo). My then fiancé had recently arrived for a visit at the time of the approval, so I was not only able to tell him we'd been approved but also show him the visa.

Congratulations to you! :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
It reads

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub"

Did we get the visa? It doesnt mention specifically but does say the word visa!

The wait is killing us lol.

They only received it this morning and its all been processed in 1 day if that makes any difference.

Cheers guys!
I got the same email and received the visas

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You keep posting the same question on several threads. You have received replies so please stop it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.