Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I am a software engineer and developer from India having 7 years of experience. I just completed PTE with average 66 score. I have done BCA as well as MCA (Masters of Computer Application). I am planning to apply for 189 Class VISA.

Foe age I will get 30 points. Do you think I will be eligible for the VISA?

Thanks.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Whats your complete score ?
I assume you know that avg score won work, and to claim points for PTE..it should be individual 65 in all.

Sent from my XT1068 using Expat Forum

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Guys,

I am a software engineer and developer from India having 7 years of experience. I just completed PTE with average 66 score. I have done BCA as well as MCA (Masters of Computer Application). I am planning to apply for 189 Class VISA.

Foe age I will get 30 points. Do you think I will be eligible for the VISA?

Thanks.
go to the immigration website and look for skillselect and then visa 189 and do a quick point test for yourself.

if you score 60 then you can apply for 189. and if you score 55 then you can apply for 190 with state nomination.

best of luck

·
Registered
113 Posts
Reading 61
Listening 65
Speaking 63
Writing 71

Here it says that 50 percent score is required in each module.

How can I prove I have competent English?
With less than 65 in any of the section, you will not be able to claim points. Please retry PTE to secure 65 or above in all the sections. You are almost near so you would be able to make it in the next attempt. For any query on PTE A please refer to below thread.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/672738-pte-exam.html

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
go to the immigration website and look for skillselect and then visa 189 and do a quick point test for yourself.

if you score 60 then you can apply for 189. and if you score 55 then you can apply for 190 with state nomination.

best of luck
I see. I will check this out. Thanks. It looks like I can get maximum 55 with competent English score.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With less than 65 in any of the section, you will not be able to claim points. Please retry PTE to secure 65 or above in all the sections. You are almost near so you would be able to make it in the next attempt. For any query on PTE A please refer to below thread.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/672738-pte-exam.html
You are right if I will score 65 in each modules then my final EOI score will be 65 and I can apply for 189 class.

Is it require any proof of fund to be shown?

·
Registered
20 Posts
You are right if I will score 65 in each modules then my final EOI score will be 65 and I can apply for 189 class.

Is it require any proof of fund to be shown?
no proof of fund is required for Australian Immigration.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts