Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that there is lot of demand for electrical engineer in Australia. So plz guide me how easy to get 189 visa? And is it easy to get job in Australia? How long it will take to get visa if I apply EOI on July 1St? I have total of 65 points.

·
Registered
24,410 Posts
I have heard that there is lot of demand for electrical engineer in Australia. So plz guide me how easy to get 189 visa? And is it easy to get job in Australia? How long it will take to get visa if I apply EOI on July 1St? I have total of 65 points.
Have you completed all your assessments and then quoting 65 points or are you presuming that you will be able to get 65 points ?

Please give your points table and ANZSCO code also

Cheers

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Age 25
Qualification 15
Experience 15
PTE 10

FOR EA I have done TOEFL

Code 233311

·
Registered
65 Posts
Have you completed all your assessments and then quoting 65 points or are you presuming that you will be able to get 65 points ?

Please give your points table and ANZSCO code also

Cheers
Hello Newbienz, Could you please guide me about my below query.
I am trying to claim my partner points. She has done her masters and working in India as an electrical engineer[312312]. But, her work experience is less than 1 year. Would her low experience impact in getting a positive skills' assessment result?
Please let me know if there is a way I can find this out, without actually applying for her skill assessment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts