Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi will be moving to cyprus in april and wonder if anyboby could tell me if there are any good wholesale shops selling electrical and furniture items (white goods sofa beds etc between paphos and polis area i have a container coming so not to sure if i should buy here and ship over .any links would be very helpfull many thanks .dave

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
hi will be moving to cyprus in april and wonder if anyboby could tell me if there are any good wholesale shops selling electrical and furniture items (white goods sofa beds etc between paphos and polis area i have a container coming so not to sure if i should buy here and ship over .any links would be very helpfull many thanks .dave
There are no shops to speak of between Polis and Paphos.
You would have to go into Paphos itself for the best choice of shops although I cant say I am aware of any wholesalers, just the normal retail shops.

Veronica

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok probaly used the wrong word warehouse i.e (comet type shop) (mfi ) where i could get a freezer cooker dish washer and a funiture shop for a sofa .beds . etc .cheers

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
ok probaly used the wrong word warehouse i.e (comet type shop) (mfi ) where i could get a freezer cooker dish washer and a funiture shop for a sofa .beds . etc .cheers
There are loads of shops on the Mesogi road out of Paphos. You can get everything you need along there.

Veronica

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.