Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
El Chapo Guzman escaped again from another high security prison! And Jesus Murillo, the infamous "ya me canse" attorney general, once more has egg on his face. While being questioned about whether or not to extradite Guzman to the US declared "the possibility of escape doesn't exist".

Murillo is gone but EPN is going to have fun explaining this new scandal.

If the "War on Drugs" was WWII, this would be like capturing Rommel and having him escape to once again command his Panzer divisions.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
El Chapo Guzman escaped again from another high security prison! And Jesus Murillo, the infamous "ya me canse" attorney general, once more has egg on his face. While being questioned about whether or not to extradite Guzman to the US declared "the possibility of escape doesn't exist".

Murillo is gone but EPN is going to have fun explaining this new scandal.

If the "War on Drugs" was WWII, this would be like capturing Rommel and having him escape to once again command his Panzer divisions.
Or like capturing Goering and let him commit suicide before his trial!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I don't think he's going to be taken alive, no matter how rich he is. Ley fuga, for sure, I'd wager, a la Pablo Escobar, hunted and gunned down like a dog in the sewers of Medellin. I'm reminded of good ole Pablo via netflix's Narcos. It's pretty good, though Mark Bowden's "Killing Pablo" will be hard to beat. I imagine many Latin Americans just grrr at such depictions, however. Most Canadians and Americans think of only drugs and illegal immigration when they even think about the region (well, Canadians think of sun also, I guess).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts