Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't trust the Landlord to do the registration himself, so I will have to sort it myself and as its a renewal with no Agent involved, I am not able to use them like before.

Anyone got experience of places like Ejari Office, How to Register Ejari, Rera Registration Online Dubai ?

Anyone recommend a third party bureau who will sort it out for me as I cba to waste work or holiday time standing in queues.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I don't trust the Landlord to do the registration himself, so I will have to sort it myself and as its a renewal with no Agent involved, I am not able to use them like before.

Anyone got experience of places like Ejari Office, How to Register Ejari, Rera Registration Online Dubai ?

Anyone recommend a third party bureau who will sort it out for me as I cba to waste work or holiday time standing in queues.

Thanks
Well, if you don't want to waste time then the website registration should be the best option for you (as long as you have all the required paperwork). I haven't personally used it but I did have a look at it before and it seems very straight forward. It obviously cost a bit more than to do it in person but I think it's well worth it if the landlord is not doing it for you.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
For Dubai, it's a surprisingly simple process that takes about 20 mins max in any registered typing centre. The online services aren't official, cost more, but will get the job even easier. I guess it's how near you are to a typing centre rather than the process itself.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I have done it in person at a typing center. If you have all the documents, specially for a renewal (if you have the previous Ejari - they can locate the property easier in their system), it shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes. Plus any time you might spend waiting in queue.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I did this on a weekday in Deira at a typing center, and there was absolutely no queue (and literally took 5 mins).
Going to Deira and finding a parking is another matter though.

There are typing centers in the immigration office at Al Jafiliya as well, but I had to wait in queue for about 10 mins. This was on a weekday morning as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I let my agent do it for me it cost another 100 but saved me the hassle, although saying that I have been sorting my driving license out today at the Al Manara Centre next to Noor bank station and inside is an Ejari registration desk which wasn't very busy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts