Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

EF Night Out - Irish Village, 31 May 2012

10K views 128 replies 18 participants last post by  CarlZA 
#1 ·
So after reading about the phenomenal success at Jockey's, perhaps it's a good idea to have another Expat Forum night out....this time at Irish Village on Thursday, 31st May 2012.

Who's in? I think Toon has confirmed and Jynxy will tag along I'm sure.....anyone else?

#14 ·
My one time at that place w Andy Capp ;) and some digusting married guy wanted to go home with me and wasnt shy about of it, even though his wife was beside him......

I might be sick... cough cough.

#18 ·
Andy Capp used to be on the forum, not anymore. Jynx misses him terribly, obviously!

As for the taxi ride, I don't drink so will be driving so no taxi ride. But fear not, I've been told that I'm fun enough without alcohol in me.....I shall be sipping on my Shirley Temple :p

#24 ·
Think that is a compliment to most Indians.... Only a brit thinks it is a compliment to have a high tolerance. :D Other people think that is actually a bad thing.....

#27 ·
Cadbury's chocolate if your remember their logo is a glass and a half. I was insinuating most Indian's are light weight they will have a glass and half and get merry. Or as Pammy puts it 😃
I said I am teetotal unless there's champagne involved when I also become a glass and a half 😃

#28 ·
toothdr said:
Cadbury's chocolate if your remember their logo is a glass and a half. I was insinuating most Indian's are light weight they will have a glass and half and get merry. Or as Pammy puts it :-D
I said I am teetotal unless there's champagne involved when I also become a glass and a half :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.