Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after reading about the phenomenal success at Jockey's, perhaps it's a good idea to have another Expat Forum night out....this time at Irish Village on Thursday, 31st May 2012.

Who's in? I think Toon has confirmed and Jynxy will tag along I'm sure.....anyone else?

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As long as Jynxy comes along, we can call it Pammy's date night! :D

And Carl, yes I shall be drinking juice even though a certain person is trying to convince me otherwise. We will see. :p

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
My one time at that place w Andy Capp ;) and some digusting married guy wanted to go home with me and wasnt shy about of it, even though his wife was beside him......

I might be sick... cough cough.

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Andy Capp used to be on the forum, not anymore. Jynx misses him terribly, obviously!

As for the taxi ride, I don't drink so will be driving so no taxi ride. But fear not, I've been told that I'm fun enough without alcohol in me.....I shall be sipping on my Shirley Temple :p

·
Banned
423 Posts
Andy Capp used to be on the forum, not anymore. Jynx misses him terribly, obviously!

As for the taxi ride, I don't drink so will be driving so no taxi ride. But fear not, I've been told that I'm fun enough without alcohol in me.....I shall be sipping on my Shirley Temple :p
:eek: :eek: :eek: Urban Dictionary: shirley temple :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.