Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello everyone,

first of all thanks to Joppa who was very helpful when I was applying for EEA fp,

I got my EEA fp last month and am in the UK since 5 days :) ,
now am going to apply for the rc soon but i have few questions,
as I read in other threads, we should have tenancy contract under both of our names.
isn't there another option as this tenancy contract is under my wife and my mother in law names.
is adding my name on the bills would be enough for address evince ?
also am I eligible now to make insurance number or I should wait till I get my rc ?
we have all the other docs, such as my wife payslips and letter from the employer.and my wife is employed full time.

thank you so much in advance!

·
Registered
39,063 Posts
Your tenancy document is fine, as it has your wife's (EEA citizen's) name.
Wait till you get your residence card before applying for NI number. Or at least COA with the right to work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We dont need any bills under of our names ?
Also one more question please :)

I understand that for now, we need to fill the EEA2 application form, my wife's last payslips, letter from the employer, copy of work contract, And the tenancy contract, Is that all?
Do we need to write any declaration letters and include some pictures?

Thank you so much Joppa!

·
Registered
39,063 Posts
That should be sufficient, though if you haven't been married long, some evidence of a genuine relationship may help.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi Bashi,

I have posted just a month ago my husband EEA2 application form. at section 20 is a list which you can use as a guidance.I have provided proof of relationship for everything as in the first permit. if you would like I can write a list for you what paperwork i have provided.

Monika

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Monika

I would really appreciate it! What paper work did you make for the eea2 ?

We are still preparing. And one more question, were your husband able to work with the eea family permit before applying for the rc ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.