Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question 1)

In UE official web page says that

"After 3 months in your host country, your non-EU family members must register their residence with the relevant authorities (often the town hall or local police station). "

Does it means after 3 months (after entered UK with EEA1) I need to apply to EEA2 ?

Question 2)

In order to request the EEA2 residence visa I need to be considered dependent of the EEA National ? If so, would make sense the non-EU be working and getting higher salary than the EU and still be considered dependent ?

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
#1 There is no registration requirement in UK (except some nationals on certain visa, with the police).
#2 The requirement is that your EEA partner must be a qualified person (exercising treaty rights). So any work, full- or part-time (min 16 hours/week), will do. It doesn't matter if you are in work or you earn more, and you don't have to disclose your job or income.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another question that came to my mind now, other than showing the part-time with 16hours per week, is there any minimum income needed ?
If you consider minimum value per hour, it would mean around £500 per month, not really much for two persons living in UK, I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.