Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , I would to ask for some advice for my eea 2 application

I married my eu husband since 2009 n we have one doughter , I got my eea permite last april and we are looking to apply for my eea2 application , but I have some issues I would to ask about it , my husband he has permanent resident card in the UK , he is full time student can't work at all on this time cos he is in final year n we are covering with student finance for our living , n we are living in normal room for sometime we can't show any tenancy agreement so is it important to show tenancy agreement ? And is it important for our situation to prove he has work ?

Please let me know what do we need exactly

And here all what we have :

My passport , my eu passport n my doughter eu passport
My daoughter's birth certificate
Photos passport size pic for my self
His uni letter
Bank statement of my husband
Marriage certificate translated to eng
Student finance evidence for my husband
My husband permanent resident card uk
Covering letter

Thanks for ur help ,
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Not open for further replies.