Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello good people.I just applied for eea2 last week and my eea wife is on zero hours contract .her payslip is being given electronically via online and when i printed it out it looked like photocopy and u know how Ukba behaves wen they see print outs and they wont even bother to confirm it with the employer before stupidly refusing it.so i contacted a solicitor who told me if its the company policy to issue payslips online then there is nothing anybody can do about it.so she adviced i get a letter from the company confirming my eea wife works with them on their letter head.The company actually gave my wife the letter confirming her employment and actually confirmed that my wife is a worker with them since june and is a casual stocker who works in various retail stores for the company subject to availability for work and that if UKba has any further questions they can call them.my question is the wording of that letter good enough to confirm that she works there?we also submitted her online payslip too

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi,
Hello good people.I just applied for eea2 last week and my eea wife is on zero hours contract .her payslip is being given electronically via online and when i printed it out it looked like photocopy and u know how Ukba behaves wen they see print outs and they wont even bother to confirm it with the employer before stupidly refusing it.so i contacted a solicitor who told me if its the company policy to issue payslips online then there is nothing anybody can do about it.so she adviced i get a letter from the company confirming my eea wife works with them on their letter head.The company actually gave my wife the letter confirming her employment and actually confirmed that my wife is a worker with them since june and is a casual stocker who works in various retail stores for the company subject to availability for work and that if UKba has any further questions they can call them.my question is the wording of that letter good enough to confirm that she works there?we also submitted her online payslip too
Your solicitor is the one that needs to answer this.

Animo
(Cheers)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ amino...im so disappointed in your attitude.that was down right rude.i thought the essence of the forum was to help each other.i didnt use a solicitor for the application and if i did i wont be asking for help.i just saw a solicitor in a train and it was a brief conversation we had and i never met him again.d least u could have done was to politely offer a dignified response and help

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread but animo is right actually.definitely after train conversation with solicitor u took his BUSINESS CARD OR CONTACT NUMBER.u should go there.here u will get free advice which is not worth for u.should paid for it.AFTERALL It's a matter of ur future in UK.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The convention on this forum is that if you have engaged an official legal representative, to take your queries to them as they are best informed to advise on your individual situation.
You stated that you had 'contacted a solicitor' and there was no impropriety in Jrge's advice to you: I think you have misconstrued the response, kunleswags.
Regardless, I'm not sure there is much more you can do if the company will only issue online payslips and a letter for verification.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it seems u all dont understand wot iv been saying.i said i met d lawyer on d train and we just had a brief conversation.he is a stranger and i dint have intentions of using a lawyer.if i had used a solicitor i would not have come here for help.so are u guys gonna keep slamming me or u kindly offer an opinion to my initial question.

·
Registered
39,081 Posts
Moderator here.
Jrge and other posters are right. We don't allow people who have consulted a professional advisor to get second opinion here. It doesn't matter if it was a paid advice or you just had a chat with them. This forum is for those who are struggling on their own and needing help from people with expertise or experience who offer their services free.
This thread is now closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.