Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! :)

My husband has his/our :D EEA2 application almost ready to send but we are stuck with one question about biometric information - fingerprints in previous immigration applications where you are asked to give details -of date when they were taken and British diplomatic post if they were taken abroad. He had his fingerprints taken before coming from Australia to the UK but the problem is he doesn't remember the exact date :( and we also don't have a clue what British diplomatic post means (yup I'm blonde haha) I'm so sorry everyone but this whole thing is stressing me out so much that soon I might forget my own name haha

Can they refuse our application if we leave that space blank, even though he had his fingerprints previously taken?

Maybe there is someone who can help me? Please, please please :)
Thank You all in advance!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Please anyone? :(
Just put approximate date. He must remember what month and year? Also just put where he had them done. My husband did not have his done at a consulate as The BHC visited once a month to take biometrics. So he will just put the location when he has to fill in the form.

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
When giving biometrics in Australia, the relevant diplomatic post is British High Commission Canberra, even if he went to a visa application centre in another city.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.