Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi weve been granted an eea fp and come to the uk last october 1st..we want to apply for an eea2 or residence permit..

I will apply for an eea2 or residence permit..just want to know if these documents is enough to support our application

1.my passport and my sons passport
2.my husbands passport
3.my husbands payslip (3 months recent payslip)
4.my husbands bank account (to prove he has sufficient funds for our needs)
5.our marriage contract
6. Our sons birth certificate

Is these enough to support our application or we need to provide more documents?

Do we need to provide a tenancy agreement..currently we are living together with his parents but we have obtained a letter from the council stating that there will be no conflict or problem if we live in one roof since the place can accomodate our entire stay in the uk..

Thank you so much for your help

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi,
Hi weve been granted an eea fp and come to the uk last october 1st..we want to apply for an eea2 or residence permit..

I will apply for an eea2 or residence permit..just want to know if these documents is enough to support our application

1.my passport and my sons passport??
2.my husbands passport
3.my husbands payslip (3 months recent payslip)
4.my husbands bank account (to prove he has sufficient funds for our needs)??
5.our marriage contract certificate
6. Our sons birth certificate?

Is these enough to support our application or we need to provide more documents?

Do we need to provide a tenancy agreement..currently we are living together with his parents but we have obtained a letter from the council stating that there will be no conflict or problem if we live in one roof since the place can accomodate our entire stay in the uk..

Thank you so much for your help
Tenancy agreement will be welcomed, but a council letter will suffice.

Y'all will see above what's unnecessary, but it is 100% up to you how much evidence to send.

Animo
(Cheers)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for the information were planning to submit our application on the 1st week of november..

Hopefully everything will went well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.