Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am finally applying for EE1 for my husband and EEA2 for myself. I just have a few questions:

1) I don't see any requirement for my husband to submit his passport. Can we just send his French ID card?

2) Section 5 of the EEA1 "Your EEA National Family Member who is Exercising Treaty Rights" is confusing. You don't need a sponsor for EEA 1, is this just for applications with additional EEA family members (so this would be obsolete for us?)

3) Does anyone know if EEA 1 and 2 timelines are officially published and if so where? (They were for my Family Permit)

4) Are COAs still being issued (noticed some discrepancy on the boards) ? If not, when can I request my passport back?

5) Do I have to send in all pages of the application, or can I omit the ones that do not apply?

I am planning on sending in the following with my EEA 1 and 2 applications:
-My passport
-My husband's French ID
-Original council tax bill
-Original payslip for my husband
-Job contract for my husband
-Original multi-language marriage certificate
-Pre paid registered mail envelope for return of documents

Does that sound reasonable?

Many Thanks in advance for the clarification and peace of mind :)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi,
Hi All,

I am finally applying for EE1 for my husband and EEA2 for myself. I just have a few questions:

1) I don't see any requirement for my husband to submit his passport. Can we just send his French ID card?

2) Section 5 of the EEA1 "Your EEA National Family Member who is Exercising Treaty Rights" is confusing. You don't need a sponsor for EEA 1, is this just for applications with additional EEA family members (so this would be obsolete for us?)

3) Does anyone know if EEA 1 and 2 timelines are officially published and if so where? (They were for my Family Permit)

4) Are COAs still being issued (noticed some discrepancy on the boards) ? If not, when can I request my passport back?

5) Do I have to send in all pages of the application, or can I omit the ones that do not apply?

I am planning on sending in the following with my EEA 1 and 2 applications:
-My passport
-My husband's French ID
-Original council tax bill
-Original payslip for my husband
-Job contract for my husband
-Original multi-language marriage certificate
-Pre paid registered mail envelope for return of documents

Does that sound reasonable?

Many Thanks in advance for the clarification and peace of mind :)
1- Section 12 of EEA 1 form clearly indicates that applicant(s) can send either or.
2- If an EU child is being sponsor by either EU parent, then this section needs to be completed.
3- 6 months or more.
4- COA's continue to be issued and timeline on those has been irregular in the last semester.
5- We always send all the pages of all the forms and stamp VOID on unused pages.

As for supporting documents, I trust you have gathered all necessary basic evidence to apply.

Animo
(Cheers)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.