Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

My wife is about to apply for the EEA permit application online, and I was wondering if we have all the required documents that are needed to take to the visa centre in Turkey.

We have been married since November 2014.

EU national
1. Marriage certificate (In English)
2. Passport bio page certified by embassy
3. Payslips from work (Last 3 months)
4. Letter stating I would like her to accompany me in the UK, and also stating I will be travelling together with her to the UK from IRAN.
5. Bank statements

Non EU national
1. Passport photo
2. Passport (Original)

Other documents
1. Pictures together
2. Trips
3. Tickets
4. Visa on passport for IRAN
5. Calls/emails, texts

Is there anything else missing? I cant think of anything even though I have read tons of information about the required documents etc.

One last thing, when she does apply online does she also have to fill out a application form and hand it in in turkey?

Is the application form the same as the online application?

Really appreciate any replies, we are so excited, and cant wait to submit the application.

Navid Omar

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
If you have been in UK for 3 months or more, you should enclose your tenancy agreement or mortgage statement.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can i not get a letter from the house i live in which is with my parents stating it is okay to live there with my wife until i get my own accomodation?

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
Yes, plus Land Registry title certificate (£3 online) and council tax or utility bill (in your parents' name).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for your time Joppa. really appreciate it. however i might just get an accomodation for myself as it is easier. is payslips and bank statements needed for the last 3 months or 6? i only have 3 payslips and i can get 6 month bank statements. cheers

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
Usually just one payslip but no harm in including a few more. Plus tenancy agreement about your accommodation.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joppa i love you! helped me so much. will go forward with this, as soon as the application has been made will update you of our status. thanks a lot.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joppa one last and final question sir.

I have decided to go ahead with my parents rented house.
They do not own the house, however they do pay council tax and have utility bills in their name which I can obtain.
I am not sure if they can get the Land registry title certificate or does the home owner give that to us?. And I also need a letter from my parents stating I am allowed to stay here with my wife right?

This is literally the last thing needed for my EEA application. I cant get my own accommodation until beginning July, so therefore I am using my parents accommodation as mine.

Thanks a billion times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.