Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! :)

my wife (Italian) and I (Argentinian) are a lesbian couple residing in Argentina. We are getting the final details together so we can apply for an EEA FP and wanted to share our Sponsor and Applicant cover letter.

FIRST
SPONSOR LETTER

To the Entry Clearance Officer:

My name is XX, I'm an EU citizen and I would like to sponsor my wife XX for an EEA Family Permit on the basis of marriage so she may travel with me to the UK.

My wife, XX, and I have been together since we met in September 2012. We made our relationship official in October 2nd 2012, and on my birthday, June 29th 2013, we became engaged. We have been living together since March 2015 and on April 8th 2015 we celebrated our Civil Union in a beautiful ceremony among both our families and friends.

We share the same life philosophy, we complement and support each other, we share a love for music and are both artists in our own way. I have always wanted to live in the UK and I want to take that step with XX by my side so that we may live together as wives.

I would respectfully request that my wife be granted an EEA Family permit, as indicated on DIRECTIVE 2004/38C, for which I am submitting the following supporting documents:
• our Civil Union certificate,
• a certified copy of my EU passport,
• pictures of us with family and friends,
• extracts of Facebook conversations, Instagram posts, cellphone and credit card bills,
• Travel tickets of our holidays together.

I understand that this application will be processed under the EU law and on a priority basis.

I can honestly assure you all the information provided to you is true and should you feel the need to contact me by email you can do it at [email protected] or to my cellphone number at XXX XXX XXX, I will be more than happy to answer any doubts you may have.

Sincerely,

XX

APPLICANT LETTER

My name is XX and I’m happily married to XX.
We met through social media site Tumblr when my wife sent me a private message. We started talking and a couple of weeks later decided to meet in person, on September 21st 2012. From that moment we’ve been inseparable.
We officially became a couple on October 2nd 2012, and on June 29th 2013 we got engaged.
We wanted to live together before tying the knot, so we made that happen on March 2015. And on April 8th of this year we celebrated, with our families and friends, our Union.

We have similar passions, we’re both music lovers, and also share political views. We are building a life together and we are working towards conquering our personal and shared goals as partners, supporting and loving each other.
I am applying for an EEA family permit in the bases of marriage so that travelling to the UK will be another step in our life together as wives.
All the information provided is truthful and if you have any doubts or further questions please contact me by email at [email protected] or to my cellphone at XXX XXX XXX, I will be more than happy to answer any doubts you may have.

Sincerely,
XX

What I'm thinking about submitting...

1. Table of contents;
2. Printed Application form;
3. Non EEA's original Passport and 2 Passport sized pictures;
4. Non EEA's letter;
5. EEA national’s letter stating that Non EEA is flying to UK with them;
6. EEA national’s certified copy of Italian Passport
7. Civil Union Certificate (Dated April 8th 2015. Translated and certified)
8. Evidence of durable relationship:
a. 15 photos of several occasions (including Civil Union) mainly with family/friends with brief explanation;
b. 8 Facebook private messages going over the span of 2 ½ years;
c. 5 Facebooks posts (anniversaries, birthdays, etc);
d. 5 Instagram posts (anniversaries, birthdays, etc)
e. Email log going over the span of 2 ½ years;
f. 3 months of non-EEA’s Cellphone bills/ Credit Card statements & EEA national’s Credit Card statements under the same address. Original and copy
g. Confirmation email & plane tickets from our recent holiday together.

What do you think? Anything I should change?

Any comment is welcomed and appreciated!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Joppa are you out there? I'd appreciate some feedback on the letters and table of contents. Thank you!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Joppa!!! Can I ask.. over the top as in too romantic in nature, exaggerated? I guess I could tone it down. Thing is we've been in an civil union for barely a month and need to be in London the week of August 4th so I don't want to leave any room for refusal in grounds of marriage of convenience. We don't have any bank accounts in both our names. Only photographic evidence of 3 years relationship and 3 months worth of bills under same address (we don't even lease) Thank you so much for your help. I know all I can is send it and wait for response but I'd like to send a strong application to minimize risks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A bit over the top but ok.
I have changed a bit, try to make them less emotional. What do you think?

SPONSOR LETTER said:

My name is Sponsor, I'm an EU citizen and I would like to sponsor my wife Applicant for an EEA Family Permit on the basis of marriage so she may travel with me to the UK.

My wife, Applicant, and I have been together since we met in September 2012. We made our relationship official in October 2nd 2012, and on my birthday, June 29th 2013, we got engaged. We have been living together since March 2015 and on April 8th 2015 we celebrated our Civil Union in a beautiful ceremony among both our families and friends.

We share the same life philosophy, we complement and support each other, we share a love for music and are both artists in our own way. I have always wanted to live in the UK and I want to take that step with Applicant by my side so that we may live together as wives.

I would respectfully request that my wife be granted an EEA Family permit, as indicated on DIRECTIVE 2004/38C, for which I am submitting the following supporting documents:
• our Civil Union certificate,
• a certified copy of my EU passport,
• pictures of us with family and friends,
• extracts of Facebook conversations, Instagram posts, cellphone and credit card bills,
• Travel tickets of our holidays together.

I understand that this application will be processed under the EU law and on a priority basis.

I can honestly assure you all the information provided to you is true and should you feel the need to contact me by email you can do it at [email protected] or to my cellphone number at xxxxx, I will be more than happy to answer any doubts you may have.

Sincerely,

Sponsor

APPLICANT LETTER said:

My name is Applicant and I’m happily married to Sponsor.

We met through -social media site- Tumblr when my wife sent me a private message. We started talking and a couple of weeks later decided to meet in person, on September 21st 2012. A couple of weeks later, on October 2nd, we made our relationship official and have been together ever since.

I met her parents, X and Y, and brother, Z, for the first time during a Sunday Lunch at their place on October 14th that same year. I was naturally nervous but it all worked out fine. Sponsor met my whole family at my Niece’s C 2 year old Birthday Party. And in November 2012 I met all her extended family at Y birthday Party.

On June 29th 2013, on her 24th birthday, I proposed and got engaged. We wanted to live together on our own before marrying, and we finally made it happen on March 2015. And on April 8th of this year we celebrated, with our families and friends, our Union.

We have similar passions, we’re both music lovers, and also share political views. We work together as partners, supporting and loving each other.

My wife was in London in March 2011 and has wanted to go back since then and to share the experience with me, therefore, I am applying for an EEA family permit in the bases of marriage so that we can travel together to the UK.

All the information provided is truthful and if you have any doubts or further questions please contact me to my cellphone at xxxx, or by email at [email protected]. I will be more than happy to answer any doubts you may have.

Sincerely,
Applicant

Thanks for the advice!

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.