Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm an EEA citizen and have been living in the UK since January 2015. I would like my husband who is not an EEA citizen and currently lives in Slovakia to join me to live in the UK.

I started to work from May 2015 and just only received one payslip since and i was wondered if its enough to submit along my husband's application or i would need to wait for a few more months in orfer to get more payslips?

Apart from my payslips as my husband's supporting documents i do not have any kinds of bills, or council tax bills under my name would it be alright?

Would anyone be able to tell me what other documents my husband need to provide as well as from my side i order to succeed our application. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
First we don't give advice and are only sharing our private opinions.
Usually one payslip is enough. If you have signed contract, enclose that as well.
You don't need bills but should produce lease or mortgage statement as evidence of suitable accommodation.
You need marriage certificate, with professional English translation as necessary.
You should enclose a brief letter stating you live in UK and would request EEA family permit to be issued so that your spouse can join you.
If you haven't been married for long, some evidence of genuine relationship like photos, Skype logs and travel tickets is recommended.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for helping us. At the moment i'm sharing a room with my friend without the landlord's acknowledge therefore i cannot ask him for any contract or lease agreement whatsover. Would it still be ok to submit application without it?
Does my husband need to show any kinds of evidence that he works in Slovakia? (Payslips, bank statements)
Thank you so much

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
You need some evidence of accommodation. Can you get a landlord's letter? No job details in Slovakia needed.

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
You do need evidence of accommodation or you may be refused. Can't you stay temporarily with a relative or friend again with a letter? Or other kinds of accommodation?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to b a pain but if you could tell me if the following documents that ii have are enough.
My husband's documents
1. 2x passport photo
2.marriage certificate
3.passport+ green card

My documents
1. Bank statement 1 month, certificate from NHS ( proof address)
2. Letter from employee , payslip
3. Passport
4. Cover letter
And some photos of our wedding

My husband will apply for the eea family permit but the duration for the trip he applying for is for a week only so therefore i'm asking if these documents are enough given that he will only apply to come here for one week.
I will also send them a letter confirming that we have booked a hotel room (proof of accomodation whilst he will be in the UK) for the period of one week.
Thanks so much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.