Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

This is my first post and I would really appreciate if anyone has an advice!
This is the situation:
I am Mexican and I have been living in France since September 2010. Here I met my
fiancée, she is french btw, we have been engaged for more than a year now and we are getting married in July. The thing is that I have been accepted to do a Msc in a prestigious UK university (I am 27 soon 28). By the time that we would be going to the UK we are going to be married, so we would like to enter together as a family to the UK. I am paying in full for my course fees. My wife holds an architect diploma and is thinking to look for a job as soon as we get there so she can have her treaty rights. Do you guys think that it would be possible to apply for an EEA permit from France so we can enter together? We would make very clear that we have been together since November 10 and been traveling to brazil, Argentina, Mexico and many European countries. The wedding has been planned even before knowing that might go to the UK. We also have money to show that we can pay for the tuition fees and to live.
I really appreciate your advice guys!
Oh yeah the other thing is applying for a tier 4 visa but it seems that the permit is easier and faster.

·
Administrator
49,984 Posts
I've moved your message over to the Britain forum. The EEA family permit relates mostly to those couples wanting to move to the UK, so you'll have a better chance of a response over here.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.