Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am a Yemeni citizen married to a british citizen who is studying in Romania.
I am with him now in Romania and i have the EEA family permit that allows me
To stay in Romania for 5 years. Me and my husband want to travel to the UK
For his summer holidays for 3 months. We are applying for a EEA family permit visa
Which is free of charge. Just wanted to know how much money does he
Need to have in his bank account as i am dependent of him as i recieve
Zero income and he is getting money from his parents in Uk everymonth.
Also that he will go work in Pharmacy for his 3 months holiday to earn more money.

So is there a law on how much he should have in his account as
A minimum.

Thank you
1 - 1 of 1 Posts