Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

EEA family permit visa to UK

4751 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  AnAmericanInScotland

I am a Yemeni citizen married to a british citizen who is studying in Romania.
I am with him now in Romania and i have the EEA family permit that allows me
To stay in Romania for 5 years. Me and my husband want to travel to the UK
For his summer holidays for 3 months. We are applying for a EEA family permit visa
Which is free of charge. Just wanted to know how much money does he
Need to have in his bank account as i am dependent of him as i recieve
Zero income and he is getting money from his parents in Uk everymonth.
Also that he will go work in Pharmacy for his 3 months holiday to earn more money.

So is there a law on how much he should have in his account as
A minimum.

Thank you
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
Not open for further replies.