Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Me And my wife want to go to visit my family in the UK and I have seen maybe a couple of ways to do it and I am not sure which is going to be the best way to do it.

I have seen the EEA family permit and I am not sure if I qualify for this or not, and how easy it is to get or good for the long term i.e every time i want to go to see my family (maybe once a year) I have to get a new EEA family permit.

I also saw someone on here was going to ask for a residence permit from the UK whilst living and staying in another EU sate, is this possible?

The other option I have seen is the visitor visa, which I am trying to find out the total amount we would need to have to constitute as sufficient funds to support our stay. And whether this is the best and less stressful way to go.

I only want to visit my family for a week maybe.

I am a UK Citizen and she is from the Republic of Georgia. We are living in the Czech Republic, we are self-employed and we have been here for almost 2 years.

If anyone could give us an idea of the best route to take or has any useful experiences with this dilemma, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.