Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I as a family member of EU citizen applied for EEA family permit. I want to know something about EEA family permit interview.

1. Is it needed to attend both EU spouse and non-EU spouse at the interview?
2. As a non-EU spouse do I need to give any bank statement or my EU spouse's bank account need to show?
3. I have EU family permit, do I need to translate our marriage certificate also?
4. I do work in India which I mentioned in the application, do I need to prove that?
5. Does my EU spouse need to write anything about requesting EEA family permit?

Please help me in this regard.

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
#1 Normally but ECO will spell it out.
#2 If you are both living outside UK, no.
#3 Haven't you included translated marriage certificate in your application?
#4 I don't think that's relevant.
#5 Yes, your EU partner should have included a letter requesting EEA family permit for you so that you can accompany.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#1 Normally but ECO will spell it out.
#2 If you are both living outside UK, no.
#3 Haven't you included translated marriage certificate in your application?
#4 I don't think that's relevant.
#5 Yes, your EU partner should have included a letter requesting EEA family permit for you so that you can accompany.
#3 I just apply in Visa4UK, and in the website they just ask marriage certificate, not ask about translated copy.
Can I provide any document later by post or agent? or I personally need to present that?

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
You can't send any additional documents (they won't accept them), unless they request them first. Documents not in English or Welsh won't be considered.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there!

I want to know something about next step after EEA family permit.

1. Can we apply for resident card immediately after reach to UK? or we need to have a job first to apply resident card?
2. Do I (non-EU) need to make insurance before apply? my EU spouse has blue insurance card, does she need to make another insurance?

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
#1 You have to wait until your EEA partner is a qualified person, i.e. exercising EU treaty right by working, for example.
#2 You should have travel insurance to cover you for medical costs etc until you get your residence card.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.