Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I am applying for a EEA Permit from Dubai and have a few questions.

My situation: Wife is a EU living in UK since April 5th employed but only 1 SALARY transferred. We got married in Jan this year and lived in Dubai for 3 months but she was on visitors VISA as we were unsure of were we wanted to settle. I have previously been denied UK visit visa in 2103 and 2014.

My Questions:
What documents do I need to submit with the application?
Do I need to show my salary certificate addressed to the consulate?
Does she need the EEA Certificate Number?
Do I need to fill in any finance details such as Salary, Expenses, FUNDS for trip etc...
My wife earns 1500 GBP. Should that be enough?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Since she has only been in UK since April, there is no need to submit her payslip or give any financial information.
All you need is her passport copy certified by the embassy, a letter from her requesting EEA family permit for you so that you can join her in UK, your marriage certificate and your passport. Just write N/A to any financial questions. As you are recently married, I suggest you include some evidence of a genuine relationship such as photos, travel tickets, Skype etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Joppa,

Thanks for your reply. She has gotten her first salary as a cash deposit on sat. Shall i attached the statement or payslip?

Shall i attach her employee certificate?

I will attach my wedding pics. It was a huge typical cultural wedding. She is my family member so we didnt really go out alone proir to us being married. So is that a problem?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.