Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm a non-EEA citizen living in Portugal (5 year residence) with my family. My father is a portuguese national and he is in UK. He is employed. We will be applying for the EEA family permit (me and my two younger brothers). I've got the most information from ukba and world bridge service. There are still a few things I'm not sure about. Will appreciate if anyone can help.

1) Should I fill one application for all three of us?

2) I won't be attaching any supporting documents or photographs in the online application?

3) Supporting documents:
Birth certificates
School certificates
Westren union slip (1 or more?)
Portuguese residence card copies
Fathers passport and id copies
Fathers pay slip
Fathers rental house contract

Anything else should be added? We don't have savings or bank statements, is that okay?

4) What sort of cover letter my father should write? He lives with someone else, they both pay the rent, a letter from that person or landlord needed?

5) I want to say I'll try to find work in uk. Is it okay to say, to take part in household and to save for university?

Note: I'll turn 21 in Feb! We didn't know about the age rule but than we don't want to panic or make hasty application. I'm completely dependent on my father, I'm in the 12th grade (had to repeat few years since moved to Portugal) and I've never had a job! My younger brothers are 19 and 13.

I'll appreciate suggestions.
Thankyou.

·
Registered
39,037 Posts
I don't know.
I deleted your rude message on another unrelated thread. Don't do it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really sorry :(
I wasn't being rude. I just dont know what to do. I'm desparate. I dont know anyone here. I'm new. This forum seems really helpful. I don't know who else or where to ask for help!
I really apologize.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.