My time line:
Location submitted: Bucharest, Romania
Processing Office: Warsaw, Poland
Date submitted: 24th April 2015
Received by UKVI: 27th April 2015
DHL documents sent: 8th May 2015
Documents received: nothing yet, estimated date is 13th May 2015

My questions:
I checked the Teleperformance Center cite (UK Visa Application Center) to track my application and it is still on "Received by UKVI". I haven't received any email's/call's or any form of communication from the ECO (entrance clearance officer) and well I am kinda freaking out here. If my EEA family permit was refused would they inform me thru email or just put a letter in the DHL package they are sending OR because I havent heard anything it is good news?

Help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shameful bump :( can someone help please, don't want to be a nuisance reposting the same ad. Thought id delete and repost but cant delete. The teleperformance site still has no update and no emails from UKVI. God I cant believe im saying this but WHY CANT MONDAY GET HERE SOONER haha

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
You are just going to have to wait until your documents are returned, as it is not standard practice for UKVI to call or email the decision on applications.

Your documents will get to you when they get to you and freaking out about it won't speed them up.

That said, good luck to you with your application.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I knew I just had to wait but was worried about the teleperformace site not being updated even if the decision is positive or negative. Also the UKVI's 'customer commitments' got me even more confused. Didnt know if it was going to be by email or post, the decision that is (theres conflicting information on the forum). Anyhoo your right just have to wait and see.

UKVI CUSTOMER COMMITMENTS (if anybody is interested)

https://uk.tlscontact.com/ro/bbu/upload/ukvi-uk/UKVI_Customer_Charter_-_Overseas_Version_1.pdf

Thank you for replying tho. Do appreciate it :) I will update for future viewers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The package came today :D visa granted and returned photos only woot woot. By the way DHL sucks! Didnt drop the pakage at home had to meet him in the city. Thank you everybody that helped on this fourm espesially joppa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.