Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,im Spanish National living in UK my wife is from Pakistan and we have a child they have applied EEA Family permit for UK to Join me in March 2015 in Pakistan after Two weeks of application submission UK Embassy send me email that your case has been delayed as they are making further inquieries but now its been over 60 working days but UK Visa service didtn't make any decicsion yet Please can anybody inform me that its normal delay?Thank you for your attention

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot Joppa for your Reply,im already in contact with Visa Inquiery but they r saying too that Case is under further inquieries but they r not informing that why they r taking so long in inquieries and how long they gonna take more in making any decision,now i have contacted with MP let see what happen but its unfair delay really very unfair because my case was so simple as one should be

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi i got update on my case its '''This case is currently under process with Entry Clearance Manager. The
applicant will be contacted as soon as the decision has been made.'

do you think its on final stage?

Thank you

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi i got update on my case its '''This case is currently under process with Entry Clearance Manager. The
applicant will be contacted as soon as the decision has been made.'

do you think its on final stage?

Thank you
Hello, did you have you EEA FAMILY PERMIT ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.