Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I've got 5 years EEA Family Permit. Due to a tragedy happened in my family I'm currently in India. I'll stay in India up to six months. This is my first time after receiving EEA Family Permit when I'm living outside of UK. I hope it won't create any problem for me.

Another thing, My wife is EEA national and working part time as a web designer. she is currently working for estate agent. She want's to come to India for up to two months but we are not sure this will create any problem for her's status and my immigration. As we all knows that in most of British companies we get 4 weeks holidays.
Her company is willing to pay one month salary and pay slip if she travels.

Guys please help.

Thanks and God Bless everyone

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
First, you mean you have residence card. EEA family permit is only valid for 6 months.
Your residence card stays valid unless you are absent from UK for a year or more.
There is no problem about your wife coming to India for 2 months, provided it's a temporary absence like a holiday.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First, you mean you have residence card. EEA family permit is only valid for 6 months.
Your residence card stays valid unless you are absent from UK for a year or more.
There is no problem about your wife coming to India for 2 months, provided it's a temporary absence like a holiday.

thank you very much brother for your response. I have already got 5 years EEA family permit visa for UK and my wife who is European national and she got UK residence card in which after 5 years she will be eligible to apply for UK permanent residence and thinks that if she will be absent for more than 4 weeks or more then UKBA will accept her permanent residency after 5 years and so she cannot go for a holiday more than 4 weeks provided that she is on a part time job. please suggest brother. God Bless !

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi,
thank you very much brother for your response. I have already got 5 years EEA family permit visa for UK and my wife who is European national and she got UK residence card in which after 5 years she will be eligible to apply for UK permanent residence and thinks that if she will be absent for more than 4 weeks or more then UKBA will accept her permanent residency after 5 years and so she cannot go for a holiday more than 4 weeks provided that she is on a part time job. please suggest brother. God Bless !
Please slowly read the below suggestion:

"First, you mean you have residence card. EEA family permit is only valid for 6 months.
There is no problem about your wife coming to India for 2 months, provided it's a temporary absence like a holiday."

I trust all your concerns are answered there.

Animo
(Cheers)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.