Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,

I am a family member of EEa national and my 5 years almost completed with my partner in uk while she exercising treaty rights.I would like to apply for PR for confirmation but I had a CCJ on my file which is older than 5 years but less than 6.

Do I really have to declare it on my EEA APPLICATION form as civil judgement or is ok to leave blank?

Also if in case I have to declare then would it be an issue for PR?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
If they ask on the form, you must declare CCJ. While there is no blanket ban on people with CCJ for EEA applications, Home Office can deny you PR for a serious reason in the interest of national security, public policy or health. This decision must be taken personally by a senior civil servant. So it seems unlikely that CCJ as such will disqualify, but nearly 30% of applications for PR is rejected.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for replying sir.can I ask sir that 30% rejection is based on civil penalty type issues or other reasons.

To bed honest I wast even awar my ccj for first 3 years.it was at my old address.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1-Would pre marriage time spent with my partner in uk while she was exercising treaty rights(we were living together for an year as Engaged couple)also count for EEA4 application.Currently I am 6 months away from completing my 5 years with her after marriage in uk and all together 7 years in uk while she is qualified person from day 1 and she got her PR in July as EU national.

2- Also For my application for PR as non eu family member,do I still need her payslips or just Add the document certifying Permanent Resident instead?

Thanks in Advance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.