Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Here is my Story !!!!!

I got married in Prague Czech Rep in May 2007 to a Czech citizen and we both moved to UK Jan 2008.She changed totally after awhile anyway it's a long story.I got my 5yrs residence 2009 because the Home Office lost me passport and my ex anyway got a new passport and send it to the home office and I got my residence back which will expire Nov 2014

In 2010 me and me Ex divorce November and we both been staying together in UK prior to the divorce,Now I have not inform the home office yet about the situation and I am now with UK national which I am so happy to be with and we both had a daughter together recently after we have been together since Dec 2010.

What should I do now ? Should I apply for my indefinite stay now or wait till 2013 Before I apply for it.I have all the supporting document to show to the home office that me and me ex both lived together since 2008 and I have been working and got all my P60s.

Need advise guys.

Thanks

·
Registered
39,244 Posts
Hi Guys,
Here is my Story !!!!!

I got married in Prague Czech Rep in May 2007 to a Czech citizen and we both moved to UK Jan 2008.She changed totally after awhile anyway it's a long story.I got my 5yrs residence 2009 because the Home Office lost me passport and my ex anyway got a new passport and send it to the home office and I got my residence back which will expire Nov 2014

In 2010 me and me Ex divorce November and we both been staying together in UK prior to the divorce,Now I have not inform the home office yet about the situation and I am now with UK national which I am so happy to be with and we both had a daughter together recently after we have been together since Dec 2010.

What should I do now ? Should I apply for my indefinite stay now or wait till 2013 Before I apply for it.I have all the supporting document to show to the home office that me and me ex both lived together since 2008 and I have been working and got all my P60s.
Before you do anything, you must clarify your position with the European Casework Section of UKBA, as you may retain your right to live in UK under European law. For a brief discussion, read Section 6 of http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/ecis/chapter2.pdf?view=Binary
European enquiries contact centre: 0845 010 5200.
Follow the advice they give you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.