Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My partner and I are an unmarried couple. He is about to make a residence card application this week. We are desperately looking for some advice, and we're really hoping that someone could help us with this.

We have a slight problem with my supporting documents to prove that I am a qualified person.

I work full time in a small company, and I am able to provide payslips for the past 5 months. However for the last two months there has been some discrepancies between my payslips and the net amount I have been paid. I've been paid about 50pounds less than what I should have been paid one month, and 10pounds more the other month. This was due to some clerical errors, and will be fixed on my next month's payment. However we are worried that the discrepancy might cause problems with the application.

We noticed that the evidence required to prove that the EEA national is a qualified person are "Payslips AND/OR bank statements". We are now thinking of sending the payslips only, and no bank statements at all, or perhaps the statements of the first 3 months only. I am wondering if there's anyone on the forum who has done this? Do you think this might reduce my partner's chances of getting the RC?

Any advice will be much appreciated!

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
We normally say both payslips and bank statement, and I'll stick to that. Just attach a short letter explaining accidental discrepancy, to be corrected next month. This should do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for the quick response Joppa.

So not sending the last two months' statements might indeed be a problem?

I would try getting such a letter from my employer but I know it's going to be a pain, that's why we were thinking not sending the statements.

Do you think a letter signed by me would suffice? And would a simple explanation saying it was accidental be okay? Just trying to figure out how to format the letter...

Thanks so much once again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.