Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Joppa,please i need your help. My eea2 residence permit was refused and i was asked to either go home voluntarily or appeal. The decision was due to the fact that they came home once and met me but my sponsor was at work,but truly we live together and our marriage is true and not of convenience.The Home office feels the marriage is one of convenience because i wasn't good with some dates and this was because i was sick on that day they came which i told them.I have submitted for online appeal yesterday online and am sending supporting documents and evidence today. Me and my husband wrote a joint cover letter and we stated that we permit the home office to take any measures to get true facts about her relationship and we also added some other evidences too.Do you think there is anything else that should be added or do you think we should cancel the appeal and reapply?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It's up to you. I'd go for appeal. Put any evidence you can think of to prove your marriage is genuine, esp joint financial responsibility like joint bank account, insurance policy, jt . investment etcci

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have access to open a bank account in UK,but we have included our joint tenancy agreement from the housing agency.The bills in the house are in my sponsors name and we have included them.I will just send the evidences today then with a cover letter written and signed by both of us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.