Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made my application months ago and now they have issued my wifes EEA1 but they didnt send my passport and the wedding certicate but all other supporting documents were sent back including my bank statement.

We travelled to my country back in january for our wedding and submitted wedding certicate from my country.

Does this mean that they are verifying my wedding certificate or why didnt they send my eea 2 and didnt even make any comment about my application but returned all documents except the wedding certificate and my passport pls advice

Thanks GOD my wife EEA1 was issued.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi

People just reading and not talking please guys i need to know whats happening,i need to know the reason why my passport didnt come with my wifes pls guys help me shed more lights on this

Thanks

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi,
People just reading and not talking please guys i need to know whats happening,i need to know the reason why my passport didnt come with my wifes pls guys help me shed more lights on this

Thanks
Your EU spouse needs to contact the EURO desk and request an update. Normally those documents are withheld when there's a doubt, aka: sham marriage or marriage of convenience.

However, be prepared to attend an interview and to have a surprise visit from HO.

Animo
(Cheers)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.