Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need some help with my EEA2 application. I came to uk on family member of eea national and now applying for residence card. I have some questions, if anyone can help me, that would be great.

1. Do my wife need to have her title "Mrs" on the bank stattements? We hve been married for more than 6 months now and she just did not changed her title from "Miss".

2. Do i have to submit original documents like payslips and marriage certificate ? Or just copy will do.

3. Do my wife need to write a sponsorship declaration ? And do I have to write a cover letter as well?

4. How long roughly taking these days for applications to be decided.

5. Home office asked in the application form about any previous BRP issued, I had been issued a BRP previously but did not remember the number, same goes for finger biomateic section, I had my biomatric previously but home office asked date and place where it was taken but i did not remember it. So is it ok to leave it blank ?
Thanks for reading my post

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
#1 No.
#2 Originals required. Plus photocopies.
#3 She can write a simple letter stating she is exercising treaty rights in UK and would request residence card to be issued to you.
#4 1-2 months, sometimes more if interview and further checks are required.
#5 Just give your best guess.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.