Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Eeveryone

After having done a good 4 hour research into the PR process I'm stuck at one place. I'm wondering if any good soul could help me with it? ECA - Educational Credential Assessment - Can anyone tell me how and from where can I get this done?

Is it required for my school certificates as well i.e. Xth & XIIth classes?

Or is it required for my Bachelor's and Diploma degree?

·
Super Moderator
5,191 Posts
There are LOTS of threads on this branch that pertain to ECA and what you need to submit and where to submit them.

Have a look at those threads.

·
Super Moderator
5,191 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello

Can someone please help me with which ECA designated organization I should go for and why?

1. Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
2. International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
3. World Education Services

·
Super Moderator
5,191 Posts
They're all equal in the eyes of the CIC... they'll all do the required job to CIC specification, as CIC has picked them to do the evaluations for them.

Choice of whom to go with is a matter of personal preference.

Personally, I'd see who gives the best service for the most reasonable amount of money.

Reactions: pallegar

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hello Eeveryone

After having done a good 4 hour research into the PR process I'm stuck at one place. I'm wondering if any good soul could help me with it? ECA - Educational Credential Assessment - Can anyone tell me how and from where can I get this done?

You've done four hours of research and couldn't find information that is readily available through a two second Google search?

Is it required for my school certificates as well i.e. Xth & XIIth classes?
What are Xth and XIIth classes? Those are meaningless here in Canada.

Or is it required for my Bachelor's and Diploma degree?

What is a diploma degree? A diploma and a degree are completely separate things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.