Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silly question, but the online application done and printed out on Visa4uk is equivalent to the VAF4A document on gov.UK, right? I only have to bother sending the online application printout, right?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It says "Online Visa Application" and "Application for United Kingdom entry clearance" at the top, and it has biographic info below that. After a declaration page that needs your signature on the 2nd page, it is nearly exactly the same as what was in the VAF4A form, just that a few things here and there are slightly different.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It says "Online Visa Application" and "Application for United Kingdom entry clearance" at the top, and it has biographic info below that. After a declaration page that needs your signature on the 2nd page, it is nearly exactly the same as what was in the VAF4A form, just that a few things here and there are slightly different.
Yes, the VAF4A is the online form, but make sure you also print out and complete Appendix 2 of the VAF4A form. This will need to be submitted along with a printout of your online application and any supporting evidence you need/want to provide (financials, accommodation, proof of relationship, etc.).

Good luck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks emu77 :3 I got the Appendix 2 of the VAF4A filled out, I just thought it could be a bit odd if I sent basically two stacks of VAF4A forms.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For the print out of the original application, my wife will be bringing that to the biometric test centre. She will sign and date pages 2 and 10. she will also put a passport size photo on the front. Do i need to have a scanned copy of this application form so i can submit a printed copy to Sheffield in the pack? does the biometric centre stamp the application for when she hands it to them. do they keep the application form?
any help clarifyiong would be immensely appreciated. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.