Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening :)

So I might be the only soul out here who loves The Eagles but am I really the only one who is excited to see they are coming to Dubai to play in a couple of weeks?

Happy to head there on my own but just wondered if anyone else had already bought tickets or would be interested in going?

Cant beat listening to Hotel California on a (hopefully) sunny Thursday evening!

Danni :D

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
I managed to convince my colleagues to go with me. Too bad that the only song they know is "Hotel California" but I don't care. I've got my tickets and looking forward to it!!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
80's songs still rock and in my view the 80's songs are the best still. Toooooo bad I am not sure whether I will be in town when they come.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Canuck_Sens said:
80's songs still rock and in my view the 80's songs are the best still. Toooooo bad I am not sure whether I will be in town when they come.
What is the date?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
pamela0810 said:
I managed to convince my colleagues to go with me. Too bad that the only song they know is "Hotel California" but I don't care. I've got my tickets and looking forward to it!!
I wish i could be there id be clawing my way over every one they are my absolute favourite band in the whole world followed by fleetwood mac as second 

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Well ill have to presume The Eagles have been or u are there now so how was it 

1 - 18 of 18 Posts