Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...

22 May invitations has been received ... Only two more rounds before the financial year ends.... And what happens afterwards is beyond anyone knowledge ... a lot of occupations are flagged since few years but kept coming back every year ... Hope they will be back next year as well...

So... comment here who had submitted EOI already and eagerly awaiting invite on 5 June ...

To start with ... I submitted my EOI on 12 may...details are in signature... not much hopeful for 5 June round ... but hopefully get it during this financial year ....

and BTW... any idea whats the unofficial cut-point for 22 May round ... Hope DIBP doesnt take two weeks in updating the round results like last time ...

Wish everybody best of luck .....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi guys...

22 May invitations has been received ... Only two more rounds before the financial year ends.... And what happens afterwards is beyond anyone knowledge ... a lot of occupations are flagged since few years but kept coming back every year ... Hope they will be back next year as well...

So... comment here who had submitted EOI already and eagerly awaiting invite on 5 June ...

To start with ... I submitted my EOI on 12 may...details are in signature... not much hopeful for 5 June round ... but hopefully get it during this financial year ....

and BTW... any idea whats the unofficial cut-point for 22 May round ... Hope DIBP doesnt take two weeks in updating the round results like last time ...

Wish everybody best of luck .....
What made you believe less hope for the 5 June round?
Btw, is it 5 June or 12 June?
the backlog for 8 May was 25 days and possibly for 22 May it was 21 days.
According to the trend, the first round in June could be 17 days and you are on boat.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad ... its 12 June ... and yes ... Now, i am hopeful .. lol .. actually I misunderstood it for 5 june ... 21 days backlog is pretty good ...

Thanks for giving me hope ..

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
||| Invitation rounds are always scheduled on 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month |||

Invitation rounds are always scheduled on 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month.

So check the dates accordingly.

Reactions: SqOats

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Invitation rounds are always scheduled on 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month.

So check the dates accordingly.
Thanks Jeetan ... Yup the next round will be on 12 June ... And, I am hopeful to get the invite in this round .... Fingerscrossed ...

Also wish u all the best for your 189 invite ...

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Thanks for your wishes!

All The Best to you too!!!

Thanks Jeetan ... Yup the next round will be on 12 June ... And, I am hopeful to get the invite in this round .... Fingerscrossed ...

Also wish u all the best for your 189 invite ...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Occupation ceiling for Mechanical Engineer is not completed as of today -

2335 Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers 1680 1254

Hence you can expect invitation on 12 June or in worst case in 26th June round.

All the best.

Reactions: SqOats

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Based on information shared by fellow forum members and our own EOI Date of Effect, we speculate.

The official date should be around this.

ONCE DIBP publishes the Invitation rounds results we get to know the exact date.

REF: SkillSelect

and by the way , How do you come to know that Cut-off date was around 10 may

1 - 12 of 12 Posts