Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My wife will work in Chicago from January on a J-1 visa.
We got married so I'll have a J-2 visa.

I need a work permit EAD.
The request seems to take about 3 months.
and you have to be in America to apply.

Is it possible to go back to France to work until I have the permit in the U.S.?
Are there any special permissions to ask before going ?

Thank you in advance for your help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.