Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am currently on 457 and a firmware engineer by occupation.I have a bachelors engineering degree in electronics.Does anyone know if my skill assessment should be done by EA as electronics engineer or by ACS as software engineer....My occupation is somewhere right in the middle I believe....

ANy help will be appreciated...


1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.