Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm applying for Engineering Australia MSA CDR fast track. After waiting 13 days in the queue for assessment, today I was emailed that I need to submit the Bachelor's Degree(Testamur) and Graduate Certificates. But I already had information upon my bachelor's degree. In the "Degree / Qualification" section I submitted a pdf containing my graduate certificate and degree certificate in both original language and English.

I'm really confused right now, what does assessor mean by this additional information? Is it my document is not qualified or I missed uploading some other documents? Or maybe the assessor didn't read carefully of my pdf file?

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm applying for Engineering Australia MSA CDR fast track. After waiting 13 days in the queue for assessment, today I was emailed that I need to submit the Bachelor's Degree(Testamur) and Graduate Certificates. But I already had information upon my bachelor's degree. In the "Degree / Qualification" section I submitted a pdf containing my graduate certificate and degree certificate in both original language and English.

I'm really confused right now, what does assessor mean by this additional information? Is it my document is not qualified or I missed uploading some other documents? Or maybe the assessor didn't read carefully of my pdf file?

Thank you for your help!
If the documents have official stamps and all, it mustn't be an issue. Submit translation from authorised translator/notary if docs are not in English. Maybe you can upload other docs too like character certificates, marskeets compiled etc from your University.

Each independent document should be a separate PDF in 300 DPI scan. Re-upload them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts