Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
this is Mudassir. can anyone tell me exactly how much time Engineers Australia is taking to approve CDRs. i have just prepared my CDR & worried about its approval as i am running out of time & want to apply visa latest by end of June2012?

·
Registered
63 Posts
hi all,
this is Mudassir. can anyone tell me exactly how much time Engineers Australia is taking to approve CDRs. i have just prepared my CDR & worried about its approval as i am running out of time & want to apply visa latest by end of June2012?
It is clearly mentioned here : Migration Skills Assessment | Engineers Australia. 12 weeks is required.

My case was, I filed my CDR in Oct 2010 and got my skill assessment letter by Feb 2011, last time it was 16 weeks (4 months) required for assessment till you get the letter from them.

They might process CDR quicker nowadays (3 months), but it seems if you submit to EA this month, you will be most likely be assessed by DIAC using the new system. Good luck anyway to you...:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
mudassir kabir said:
hi all,
Got mine in approx 4 months, its a bit risky...but u hav to do it anyway..post it now! .

·
Expat
398 Posts
my husband got it in 5 weeks.. so go for it.. you might get lucky! :)

Reactions: maham

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi all,
Hi Mudassir,

I am also finalizing my CDRs and other related documents to file assessment application to EA. End of June is the deadline for all of us.... Though the website says that 12 weeks is application turnaround time, I just hope that we might get lucky and get it well in time.

I would apply next week. Lets stay in touch and hope for the best :)

Are you through with your IELTS exam?

Good Luck !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Mudassir,

I am also finalizing my CDRs and other related documents to file assessment application to EA. End of June is the deadline for all of us.... Though the website says that 12 weeks is application turnaround time, I just hope that we might get lucky and get it well in time.

Good Luck !
yes Insha Allah. i am through. staying in touch is a good idea. please see your private msg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Mudassir,

Good Luck !
you hired some consultant?

·
Expat
398 Posts
hey mudassir and maham..
have you guys given IELTS??

·
Expat
398 Posts
@ mudassir:
no we are doing all this by ourselves.. if you need any help, feel free to ask me..:) its easy.. dont waste money on agents..

Reactions: maham
1 - 20 of 43 Posts