Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Am looking forward to apply for my skills assesment as Telecom Engr from Engineers Australia.

Is there some one around who can provide me sample EA approved CDR?? If CDR is of Telecom Engr (or Electronics Engr as its closely related) it would be great.

·
Registered
34 Posts
:)Brother

I am from Bangladesh. I have been working in UN for last couple of yeras in IT and Telecom sector here. basically I am a electrical engineer,got passed from USSR. I have to go through writing CDRs and at the end got the approval from EA not as a telecom guy but as an engineering technologist which is also in the current SOL list.

I think I can help you regarading this matter. there are bunch of documents you have to follow. if you give me email address I can mail it to you. I think it will be helpful for you.
:)
Murshed

·
Banned
583 Posts
thanks

I am from Bangladesh. I have been working in UN for last couple of yeras in IT and Telecom sector here. basically I am a electrical engineer,got passed from USSR. I have to go through writing CDRs and at the end got the approval from EA not as a telecom guy but as an engineering technologist which is also in the current SOL list.

I think I can help you regarading this matter. there are bunch of documents you have to follow. if you give me email address I can mail it to you. I think it will be helpful for you.
Murshed

Thanks for your generous offer.

Kindly add me on any web messenger
XXXXXXX SNIP XXXXXXXX

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cdr for telecoms engineer

Dear All,
I am in the middle of writing my CDR for Telecoms Engineer , please i need help from anyone has done it (guidance and copy).
I will appreciate your help.
Please use send me your skype / email .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dears,

I;m confused in starting to write CDR as telecom engineer. Can anyone please send me a sample of telecom CDR (cer, cpd). I'll be grateful. Moreover, if you have any other point that may help, please let me know. you can send me samples at my email: khurram_ic at yahoo

·
Registered
133 Posts

Murshed
I Am looking forward to apply for my skills assesment as Telecom Engr from Engineers Australia.

Is there some one around who can provide me sample EA approved CDR?? If CDR is of Telecom Engr (or Electronics Engr as its closely related) it would be great.

·
Registered
133 Posts
CDR for Telecom Engg

I am looking forward to apply for my skills assesment as Telecom Engr from Engineers Australia.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Murshed
hi murshed,

jst saw ur post. can u provide me with the bunch of documents required in EA skill assessment. please send it to my gmail ID viks.mac

thnks
vikas

·
Registered
222 Posts
Go to Engineers Australia's web page for Migration Skills Assessment. Read the webpage thoroughly, download the Migration Skills Assessment/CDR booklet. Read thoroughly again. The instructions in the booklet are clear and complete for you to prepare for your CDR.

Migration Skills Assessment | Engineers Australia

·
Registered
11 Posts

Murshed
Hello Murshed,

Can you please sent me the documents to prepare my CDR.
My gmail id is sink031

thanks in advance
Nikhil

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.