Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for people who have succeeded applying for E2 visa. I just wonder what the requirement "the business should not be margin" means. Thanks

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
A broker I know and respect and who does these kinds of things for Florida, told me that you shouldn't apply if you buy a business with only $50,000. His advise is to have at least $100,000+ to make a chance.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
A broker I know and respect and who does these kinds of things for Florida, told me that you shouldn't apply if you buy a business with only $50,000. His advise is to have at least $100,000+ to make a chance.
With the London consulate you would need a minimum $150k investment
$50k wont buy anything

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advice guys.

I have put aside ~ 100,000 to 200,000. I have a business in mind, however, that consulting business currently employs no one, just one consultant. Does the business need to have a certain number of employees before I put my E2 application in? Or can I put it down on the business plan that I will manage and expand the business to reach that certain number of employees while on E2 visa?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wonder if anyone here knows any immigration agent in Australia that has previous successful cases of E2 visa? Can we do the application ourselves?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts