Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been living in Spain since end of 2005 - am retired (72), do some occassional teaching workshops in music - though usually in other European countries and U.K., have my residency in Spain, have an N.I.E. number ---- and am right now preparing to go to Paris, France in March '10, to give a one week workshop at their Conservatoire.
They insist I bring or send a E 101 form and I cannot for the life of me find out how/where to get it.

My Spanish accountant says they (Paris) only need my N.I.E number.
The U.K. say - they can't issue the E 101 if the work didn't originate while I lived in U.K.
I explained this to the Paris authorities - they insist I must get this form from The Spanish Seguridad Dept ---

Can anyone clarify this situation for me??

Many Thanks

michael

·
Registered
2 Posts
E101

E101s are needed by EU residents who are temporarily going to work in another EU country - they show that you pay contributions on your own country, therefore don't need to in the other territory (only the French, Belgians and Italians ever ask for them in my experience). You can download the application form at the Seguridad Social website, I can't post the link, I'm new to this forum and it won't let me do that yet! if you go to seg-social dot es and type in TA.200, it should take you to a page where you can download various applications. The thing I don't know is whether this will apply to you, as presumably you don't pay contributions in Spain any more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts