Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a very good day. Got an early birthday present, and I have made a very good friend that I hope I keep for a long time. That is all. Sorry just thought all of Dubai wanted to know this.

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one cares? I have failed..

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Ahhh... Mr Big we do care.

What is the early birthday present (really I am asking, is it something that I can come and use ??? :D)

Can't you share your new found friend... some of us are a bit lonely here in the desert! (especially if its a hottie man!!!)

Agghhh... how to hijack a thread... :)

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh... Mr Big we do care.

What is the early birthday present (really I am asking, is it something that I can come and use ??? :D)

Can't you share your new found friend... some of us are a bit lonely here in the desert! (especially if its a hottie man!!!)

Agghhh... how to hijack a thread... :)
lol I guess you could use it but you will have to share it with other people.
I rented out my other family villa, sign the paper work tomorrow. Nice German family going to move in it. So it was a nice chunk of change that was an early birthday present. yay.

Sure I will share my friend. You will have to go out with us on your day off sometime soon.

Hey Jynx, also in the new Dubai timeout magazine I read an article about a cool 9 hole golf course over by jebel ali freezone. I will find it and give you the info on it. Maybe they will have a hitting range.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Cool.. that isnt so far from me! Could it possible not be 400 or more ???? I am used to places that are the equivalent of 80 to 100 durhams at the local municipal courses back home.

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Its ouch...

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Nope.... whats BLOG

I can come up with... all on my own.

Bum Lads Out Golfing (if talking about the golfing side of the topic gotten into)

Brothers Living off Gold (I dont know... )

Babes Loathing One Geordie - LMAO

3 am... 3 more hours to go :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Watching the olympic opening ceremony. Man do I have olympic fever. Mr. Big/Jynx...you guys should be in Vancouver right now. Amazing free concerts/food/sports!!! What a great time to be in Canada.
Great news for you Big. Just thought I'd share my day! And, to top it off I have a black lab sleeping on a pillow, on my couch with her head on my shoulder. Doesn't get any better than this!

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds like a fantastic day Mary. I was snuggled up with two dachshunds last night, wife was on the other side of the bed as normal, lol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Today was a very good day. Got an early birthday present, and I have made a very good friend that I hope I keep for a long time. That is all. Sorry just thought all of Dubai wanted to know this.

/just kidding man - yay for birthdays. and presents. and timely shipping.

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Nomad where have you been brother?

Its my birthday so we went out to festival centre mall.
Daughter got a build a bear
Son got a build a bear

went to toys r us
both kids got toys

ate at on the border

left there and went to gold and diamond souq
wife got a pair of diamond ear rings

now we are home.

so its my birthday and I didnt get anything..
sucks when you get older and dont get stuff for you birthday. lol

oh well

34- walter payton, greatest nfl rusher of all time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nomad where have you been brother?

Its my birthday so we went out to festival centre mall.
Daughter got a build a bear
Son got a build a bear

went to toys r us
both kids got toys

ate at on the border

left there and went to gold and diamond souq
wife got a pair of diamond ear rings

now we are home.

so its my birthday and I didnt get anything..
sucks when you get older and dont get stuff for you birthday. lol

oh well

34- walter payton, greatest nfl rusher of all time.

Still sounds like a good day all in all mate :) - tbh my birthdays are pretty quiet affairs. old soul for my age (read: terribly boring, but marginally amusing to have around)

I've been MIA because of work - travelling again hopefully this week if my visa approvals come through, so going to be scarce again

As an aside, I cant say I'm all brushed up on NFL stats - aside from keeping up with Superbowl scores each year - the closest I've been to the game is an FSU game at the Doak with an ex. Jesus, so many pretty girls there. didn't learn much about the game that day

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mr Big,

Got to agree. Walter Payton is the greatest NFL rusher of all time. Incredible talent and died too young. My hero ! (as you can tell from my username)

"Sweetness"
:clap2:
he was the man

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys, and your welcome KP.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.