Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
We will be over in a few days for 2 weeks, can't wait, feel like a giddy kipper!:clap2: Can anyone give me info on the Duck Pond market please, days, times, directions from Paphos, is it better to get a taxi or does the bus run past etc. I also want to go into the Garden of Eden shop, but think the directions have been posted on here before so will have a look back. Many thanks, Geraldine

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
Hi everyone,
We will be over in a few days for 2 weeks, can't wait, feel like a giddy kipper!:clap2: Can anyone give me info on the Duck Pond market please, days, times, directions from Paphos, is it better to get a taxi or does the bus run past etc. I also want to go into the Garden of Eden shop, but think the directions have been posted on here before so will have a look back. Many thanks, Geraldine
Hi Geraldine,
Where are you going to be staying?
If I know I can give you directions from there.
The duck pond is on Wednesday and sundays 8am to 2pm

Veronica

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
We are staying at the Pioneer Hotel on Poseidin Ave.
For the Garden of Eden go to the Traffic lights by the Roman hotel and Begonia garden centre.
Turn right towards the big church.
Turn left at the traffic lights by the church.
The Garden of Eden is up that road on the right opposite the russian supermarket.

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
For the Duck pond go towards Coral bay on the tombs of the kings road.
When you get to Chloraka look out for signs for the duck pond market. It is well signed.

Dennis and I are looking forward to meeting up with you and John for that chat over a drink.

See you soon.

Veronica

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For the Duck pond go towards Coral bay on the tombs of the kings road.
When you get to Chloraka look out for signs for the duck pond market. It is well signed.

Dennis and I are looking forward to meeting up with you and John for that chat over a drink.

See you soon.

Veronica
Thanks Veronica,

Will give you a call when we get organised. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.