Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

How is the job market at UAE/Dubai for IT industries? Is it safe for woman employee in Dubai to do job alone?

Please suggest some consultant and how I can apply for Job. I am a .NET developer having 10 years of experience.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Is it safe for woman employee in Dubai to do job alone?
Absolutely! Nothing like India. Just have some common sense etc., but there are a lot of single women working here.

I do not know anything about the state of the IT industry, so hopefully someone else could give you pointers. But the oft repeated advice (and you should search the forum for this - there is also specifically a "sticky" thread on job hunting at the top of the forum list) is that there is a lot of competition, not enough opportunities, and unless you have differentiated skills your offer is generally not that attractive.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Absolutely! Nothing like India. Just have some common sense etc., but there are a lot of single women working here.

I do not know anything about the state of the IT industry, so hopefully someone else could give you pointers. But the oft repeated advice (and you should search the forum for this - there is also specifically a "sticky" thread on job hunting at the top of the forum list) is that there is a lot of competition, not enough opportunities, and unless you have differentiated skills your offer is generally not that attractive.
Its still not attractive rsinner, One of my friends was here working in IT, and he went back within 6 months.

Truth is, lots of competition from India and everyone wants a onsite posting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts